AURILE – METABOLISM
Ground coffee with Garcinia Cambogia extract and L-Carnitine
Keep counting calories? Or maybe you just feel that your metabolism has considerably slowed down? Wake it up with a cup of delicious coffee, enhanced with zinc, chrome, L-carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia extract, and vitamin B. It’s an excellent, and most of all safe supplement of your slimming and detoxification processes. With a proper diet and a little bit of sport it will make you feel exceptionally light.
|£ 9.99 – 250 gr.|
|Good to know! Remember that the caloric content of your coffee depends on the additives – if you have problems keeping the proper weight, give up the sugar, condensed milk, and cream.|
- Zinc (Zn) [+]ZINC (Zn) – one of the essential microelements that has an impact on almost all life processes. Participates in the metabolism, affects the immune system. It also protects cells from oxidative stress.
- GARCINIA CAMBOGIA [+] GARCINIA CAMBOGIA – its extract is a source of the HCA – hydroxycitric acid – which improves metabolism, yet does not cause any side effects. Effectively helps tame appetite.
- L-CARNITINE [+] L-CARNITINE – natural substance that is involved in the transport of fats and helps them burn. It is particularly recommended during exercise accompanying the active weight loss.
- PANTOTHENIC ACID [+]
- BIOTIN [+] BIOTIN (also known as Vitamin H, Vitamin B7) – a chemical compound, which belongs to the vitamin B group. It is an essential part of many processes, including glucogenesis and fatty acid synthesis. It also helps functioning of the thyroid. Its deficiency can lead to elevated cholesterol levels.
- NIACIN [+] NIACIN (also known as VITAMIN B3, VITAMIN PP) – in the body serves as a vitamin, actively participates in the metabolic processes, as well as the proper functioning of the nervous system. Its deficiency can lead to for instance, impaired concentration, memory troubles, or insomnia.
- CHROME [+] CHROME (Cr) – a bioactive element that helps to maintain the proper blood glucose levels and metabolism of macronutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrates).
|Characteristics:Species: Arabica + Robusta (Master Blend)our functional and flavoured coffees are made of original blends of oriental coffee strains – Arabica and Robusta, according to traditional Italian recipes. Its base flavour is made of Eastern Asia strains, with the characteristic spicy-woody aroma. The velvet Arabica introduces slightly sour notes, while the intense Robusta strengthens it, adding a sharper overtone. Perfectly balanced, rich full flavour.|
Origins: Eastern Asia
Cultivation: to 800 mamsl
Roast: medium (American Roast)Aurile coffees are roasted at 210 ˚C for about 20 minutes. Next the grains are cooled with circulating air. While roasting the beans take on a light brown colour. After roasting, their surface is dry, whereas the taste is complex and balanced in terms of sweetness, bitterness, and acidity. Top tasters ensure the process of coffee beans roasting and drying.
Aroma: oriental, spicy-woody,
Taste: strong, clear
Crema: excellent, thick, and long-lasting,
Caffeine: 127 mg / cup
Packaging: hermetically closed valve bag + box
Preparation tips: pour hot water or prepare in various types of coffeemakers (pressure, overflow, moka). Excellent with milk, spices and flavoured syrups.
|Sample: 21 gr.|